– On Sunday Aug. 20th, the Knights of Columbus will be holding their famous all you can eat breakfast at their hall on Commercial St., St. Clair, MO 7 a.m.- 11 a.m.to accommodate all the visitors to our city!
– Glen’s Outdoor Services will be selling pulled pork sandwich plates on Sunday, Aug. 20 at our shop, 785 N. Commercial. We’ll be ready to serve by 10:30 a.m.
– The St. Clair Area Chamber will sponsor a Route 66 Car Show throughout the downtown area on Sunday, August 20th. Main Street will be closed downtown for the event.There will be food vendors, and downtown restaurants will be open. The Car Show starts at 10 a.m. and goes until ??.
For more information about the Car Show, please call 636-629-1889.
– Concurrently, the St. Clair Historical Museum at 560 S. Main St. will be open on Sunday at 10 a.m., with an eclipse exhibit and a program on the science and history of solar eclipses at 4 p.m. Lemonade ($5 for a refillable cup), $3, non refillable, bottled water by donation and watermelon will be sold for your refreshment All profits go to support the museum. Be sure and stop by and see us as you come and go to look at the cars. The Museum will be open Sunday and Monday as a cooling station and to talk about our process of rising from the ashes
– First Baptist Church, St. Clair United Methodist Church, and St. John United Church of Christ will be having a combined outdoor Eclipse Worship Service on Sunday, August 20 at 11:00am in the field behind St. Clair UMC. All are welcome!